The systems certification function of The Corporate Campus plays a vital role in promoting quality Assurance activities in all sectors of the economy and operates the following certification schemes.
We understand the importance of being your partner in obtaining management system certification activities, manages conflict of interests and ensures the objectivity of its management system certification activities.
The Corporate Campus’s expert guidance will ensures’ that all conformity activities are complied with international standards yet undertake all the activities impartially. We understand the importance of impartiality in carrying out its management systems certification activities manages conflicts of interests and ensures the objectivity of meeting and/or exceeding management systems certification activities.
- The Corporate Campus is well equipped to support you in
- Quality Systems Certification Scheme (ISO 9001)
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001)
- HACCP and Food safety management Scheme (ISO 22000 & SLS 1266)
- Good Manufacturing Practices Scheme (GMP)
- Occupational Health & Safety Scheme (OHSAS 18001)
- Energy Management Certification Scheme (ISO 50001)